Legal Insights


All BC employers are required to have an anti-bullying and harassment policy. Below sets out the general requirements and what information we will need from you if you need help

Employment & Human Rights

If you feel you have been bullied or harassed at work, you should report it to a supervisor or other designated official. Should this person ignore the issue, you may want to contact an employment lawyer, especially if the bullying is affecting your ability to do your job or if you notice others’ ability to work is affected. Read More.