Legal Insights

Family Law

A separation agreement is a contract, like any other, that two consenting adults can create and sign on their own. So, do you need a professional? The answer is “no

Family Law

Common-law is a widely understood term used to reference two people living together in a marriage-like relationship but who are not legally married. What many may not realize is that

RDM Lawyers has expanded to Langley with Orstad Law Merger.