Scheduling Coordinator – Litigation DepartmentNov 3 2021
RDM Lawyers LLP, located in Abbotsford, BC, is looking for a scheduling coordinator to join our busy Personal Injury and General Litigation Departments.
- Scheduling dates including Discovery, TMC, Trial Dates, etc
- Liaising with Defence Counsel and Court Registry to obtain dates
- Scheduling Independent Medical Examinations and corresponding with various IME companies
- Preparation of necessary correspondence
- Preparation and filing of appropriate Pleadings
- Maintain Lawyers Court calendars
- Providing Administrative support
- Graduate of a Legal or similar Administrative Program
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently and stay organized. Excellent computer skills and communication skills are required along with the ability to provide exceptional customer service while working in a high-paced environment.
RDM thrives in a culture of respect, awesome service and teamwork, and the right candidate for the position will embrace these values. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and a friendly and supportive environment to work.
For an insight into our unique culture, please take a few minutes to review this video:
Interested candidates may apply to email@example.com.
While we thank all individuals for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.