Residential ConveyancerSep 15 2021
RDM Lawyers LLP is a well-established full service law firm located in Abbotsford. We are looking for an experienced conveyancer to join our very busy Real Estate Department.
- Conducting Due Diligence Searches
- Reviewing contracts, title searches and other legal documents
- Preparation of sale, purchase, and mortgage documents for residential conveyancing
- Corresponding with clients, solicitors, conveyancers, mortgage brokers, and real estate agents
- Electronically register documents with the Land Title Office
- Reporting to the client and to lenders
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Completion of a recognized Legal Assistant program
- Minimum five years in residential conveyancing
- Proficient in BC Online; Econvey and e-filing
- Subdivision experience would be an asset
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently and stay organized. Excellent computer skills and communication skills are required along with the ability to provide exceptional customer service while working in a high paced environment.
RDM thrives in a culture of respect, awesome service and teamwork, and the right candidate for the position will embrace these values. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and a friendly and supportive environment in which to work.
For an insight into our unique culture, please take a few minutes to review this video:
While we thank all individuals for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.