Paralegal – PI and General LitigationNov 12 2020
Paralegal – Personal Injury, Abbotsford
RDM Lawyers is a well-established, full service law firm located in Abbotsford, located in the revitalized heart of the city. Our very busy plaintiff personal injury department is in need of an experienced Paralegal to join our team. The successful candidate will have a Capilano University Certificate (or equivalent) along with a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Personal Injury Paralegal. This candidate will be part of a supportive and busy PI team and eventually join our growing General Litigation Department.
The position requires someone who can manage a high volume of personal injury cases including:
- building and maintaining a good client relationship
- good working knowledge of Part 7 benefits
- identifying medical and employment issues
- retaining appropriate expert witnesses
- fact and document gathering
- witness interviews
- legal research
- drafting pleadings, applications
- preparing quantum assessments, settlement proposals;
- all aspects of trial preparation;
- working in a structured team environment.
RDM Lawyers provides continuous legal education in the department, offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including some flexibility with respect to working hours, allowing a good work/life balance.
If you are a client-focused, organized individual who thrives on working with a team and being challenged, this is the opportunity for you. Please forward resume and cover letter to email@example.com
For an insight into our unique culture, please take a few minutes to review this video:
Please only apply if you meet the qualifications noted above.
While we thank all individuals for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.