Intermediate Legal Assistant – LitigationFeb 15 2019
RDM Lawyers is a well-established, full service law firm located in Abbotsford. Our growing litigation department is looking for an experienced Legal Administrative Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in litigation. Experience in employment law and estate litigation is an asset.
- Preparation, filing and service of court and tribunal documents
- Formatting and drafting correspondence
- Management of limitation periods and court deadlines
- Organizing files
- Booking Trials, Examinations for Discovery, applications, etc.
- Maintaining the lawyer’s calendar and bf system
- At least 2 years’ experience and a graduate of a Legal Administrative Assistant program
- Proficient with litigation procedures and the Rules of Court in British Columbia
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
RDM thrives in a culture of respect, awesome service and teamwork, and the right candidate for the position will embrace these values. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and a friendly and supportive environment in which to work.
For an insight into our unique culture, please take a few minutes to review this video: https://rdmlawyers.com/careers/
Interested candidates may apply to email@example.com.
While we thank all individuals for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.