Experienced Legal Assistant or Paralegal – LitigationJan 8 2021
RDM Lawyers is a well-established, full service law firm located in Abbotsford. Our growing litigation department is looking for an experienced Legal Administrative Assistant or Paralegal to join our team. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ of experience in litigation. Experience in estate litigation is also required.
- Preparation, filing and service of court and tribunal documents
- Formatting and drafting correspondence
- Management of limitation periods and court deadlines
- Organizing files
- Booking Trials, Examinations for Discovery, applications, etc.
- Maintaining the lawyer’s calendar and bf system
- At least 5 years’ experience and a graduate of a Legal Administrative Assistant or Paralegal program
- Proficient with litigation procedures and the Rules of Court in British Columbia
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
RDM thrives in a culture of respect, awesome service and teamwork, and the right candidate for the position will embrace these values. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and a friendly and supportive environment in which to work.
For an insight into our unique culture, please take a few minutes to review this video: https://rdmlawyers.com/careers/
Interested candidates may apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we thank all individuals for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.