Corporate Legal Administrative AssistantDec 18 2023
Since 1971, RDM Lawyers LLP has grown to become one of Abbotsford’s largest law firms. RDM Lawyers is committed to providing quality legal services to our community, guided by our core values that include integrity, professionalism, and client service. We are also committed to fostering an inclusive culture and respects and appreciates unique perspectives, background and experiences. YOU are welcome here.
For over 50 years, RDM lawyers have been helping families, homeowners, businesses, and Fraser Valley residents with all their legal needs. Located in Abbotsford, we’re a full-service law firm providing legal advice, assistance, and advocacy in virtually all areas of BC law including personal injury, family law, real estate law, business law, will and estate planning, and mediation services, civil litigation, employment law, and estate litigation. So, whether it is starting a family, planning for the future, or preparing for the unexpected in life, we’re here to help you every step of the way.
For more information, please visit https://rdmlawyers.com/
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectations of what work can look like and where nothing is too big or too small. If you are detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently and stay organized with excellent computer and communication skills with the ability to provide exceptional service while working in a high-paced environment then this job is for you!!!
Compensation – $47000- $57000
- Assisting with the preparation of documents in connection with asset and share transactions including, resolutions, share purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, lease agreements, assignment agreements, as well as due diligence searches;
- Preparing corporate documents in connection with incorporations, amalgamations, continuations, proprietorship, society and partnership registrations, capital alterations, change of names, basic share transfers, dividend and redemption documentation;
- Preparing reorganization documents such as Section 85/86 Agreements with ancillary supporting documentation; and
- Assisting with commercial financing files.
Core Competencies & Qualifications
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail’
- 1 – 5 years experience as a Legal admin;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to handle a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment; and
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for the job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Diversity and Inclusion
At RDM we believe a diverse workplace comprises individuals with unique backgrounds, characteristics, and qualities. An inclusive workplace creates an equitable environment where individuals are respected and where they are welcome. RDM is committed to diversity and inclusion in all that we do.
RDM thrives in a culture of respect, awesome service and teamwork, and the right candidate for the position will embrace these values.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and a friendly and supportive environment to work in.
While we thank all individuals for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Kindly click APPLY NOW.