Administrative Assistant – 12 Month Contract PositionDec 12 2020
RDM Lawyers LLP is looking for an administrative assistant to provide administrative support for our growing firm. This is a full time, 12 month contract position.
• Scanning and digitization – preparing records for digitization, separating a variety of records, preparing files for digitization, including removing staples, reviewing notes and handling old paper with care;
• Attention to detail – assistant must ensure that documents are correctly scanned with clear images;
• File uploading – performing quality control to ensure documents are scanned correctly with clear images and entered correctly into our electronic file system;
• Delivering packages within the Abbotsford area (back up runner)
• Providing reception relief
• Creating reports
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently and stay organized. Excellent computer skills and communication skills are required along with the ability to provide exceptional customer service while working in a high paced environment.
RDM thrives in a culture of respect, awesome service and teamwork, and the right candidate for the position will embrace these values. We offer a competitive salary and a friendly and supportive environment in which to work.
For an insight into our unique culture, please take a few minutes to review this video:
Interested candidates may apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we thank all individuals for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.